[TxMt] issue with hilighting syntax

salvo salvo at scicli.com
Fri Aug 19 18:14:39 UTC 2005

Hi all,
I've some pages with mixed html and php code, with .php extension, so
TM see them as "php".
If there is a # sign in a line, all the rest of line will show in the
comment color, even there are other tags and words:
for example:

     h1 {color: #003366; margin: 20px; background-color: #ADD8E6;
padding: 5px; text-shadow: black 0px 0px 5px;}
the substring after # is all violet and not white

after the # the string "unico browser usabile" is all violet,
although "Safari 2.0 e` l" is white.
If I use ' instead of ' all the rest will be green and not white :)

Ok, the page is (x)html with php included, but I must save it with
the .php extension and when TM open it is correct to see it *also* as
php.

Is it possible to see correctly both php and html (and javascript)
parts?

Thanks in advance

Salvo