[TxMt] python in TextMate question

Jeroen van der Ham jeroen at je-ju.net
Fri Aug 19 06:00:25 UTC 2005

On 19-08-2005 01:47, Douglas Livingstone wrote:
> What about this code, folding should still work for the classes, not
> just the functions:
>
>          class someClass:
>                  def someFunction(args):
>                          pass
>                  .
>          class someOtherClass:
>                  def someOtherFunction(args):
>                          pass

I understand that that should work, but it doesn't because it's pretty
difficult to define what the closing folding match would be.
And as far as I know, there's no way to have both a closing and an
opening folding on the same line (so matching "class" wouldn't work) and
multiline matches are not supported in TextMate, so you can't do a look
ahead search for class either.

Jeroen.
--
            <http://www.je-ju.net/~jeroen/blog/>