[TxMt] [ feature request ] dragging text selection - customizable hold time

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Thu Aug 18 20:36:25 UTC 2005

Er, when I select text, i have this "text" mouse cursor of a line
with little serifs, then when I hold down the mouse a bit, it changes
into an arrow meaning I can drag it around ... does nobode else
experience this? It works exactly the same in mail as in textmate.
(I'm on tiger, latest upgrades on everything but no CVS checkout stuff)

Andreas