[TxMt] [ feature request ] dragging text selection - customizable hold time

minimal.design work at minimaldesign.net
Thu Aug 18 13:02:59 UTC 2005

Me again and my complaints about dragging selected text...

I realize that I have to click+hold a little bit before I can drag
but it doesn't work reliably, at least not with a graphic tablet
(don't know about mouse, haven't used one of those in a while ;),
sometime I can hold, sometime it just deselects everything right
away...  Was this delay before drag implemented on purpose?  Would it
be possible/difficult to add a pref in future release such as a
slider to select the duration of this holding time (going all the way
down to 0)?

It really is frustrating, at least for an Intuos user... ;)

Thanks!