[TxMt] feature request: on-the-fly-bundles?

thomas Aylott thomas.42 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 21:13:35 UTC 2005

hiya'
PROBLEM:
I want all my variables to be colored. I'm coding in ASP & there is
no $ @ or any easy way to define what variables look like.
I can the first word after the work DIM (or comma delimitated list or
words) (DIM being the create_a_variable deal in asp) but it only
colors that instance of the word.

SOLUTION:
I would like textMate to search my page for all words after the word
DIM & add them to the bundle as variables, but only for this file.
Therefor creating on-the-fly bundles.
This could extend out to listing all the varables or functions or
whatever with a command or some such thing.
Maybe a way to manually select something & define that selection as a
scope for this document only, therefore applying that scope to all
instances of that text.
That would allow for something like a hilight-all-instances-of-the-
current-selection command with shortcut. AWESOME!

You could define them either on a page basis or a project basis, or
even add it as a permanent change to an existing or new bundle.

oh yeah!