[TxMt] python in TextMate question

Jeroen van der Ham jeroen at je-ju.net
Wed Aug 17 20:40:03 UTC 2005

On 17-08-2005 21:04, Kumar McMillan wrote:
> On a quick glance at the Python.plist file it seems that the
> foldingStopMarker looks for a blank line (for def|class entities).  It
> should be possible to use captures to find the indentation level, no?

TextMate already does this, consider the following situation:

	class someClass:
		def someFunction(args):
			pass
		.
	.

I use periods here to show how much indentation there should be for the
stop marker to show up.
Usually, TM guesses the amount of indentation correctly and you just have
to press backspace once on a blank line for the stopMarker to show up.

Is this not what you want?

Jeroen.

--
            <http://www.je-ju.net/~jeroen/blog/>