[TxMt] Theres a lot of beeping going on

Jon Hart jhart at starrtechmail.com
Wed Aug 17 20:00:48 UTC 2005

For some reason textmate likes to beep at me when Im editing some files.
Not just once or twice, but every keypress.
It beeps a whole lot when I open that particular file as well.
I cant work out why, the file isnt read only, and it wasnt beeping so
much yesterday.

At any rate, is there some way I cant turn the beep off?
If there is some kind of error then textmate should provide better
feedback than a beep.
There is nothing in the help file when I search for 'beep' or 'audio'.

--
Jon Hart
jhart at starrtechmail.com

Member of Technical Staff
StarrTech Interactive
A Starr Seigle Communications Company
1001 Bishop St., ASB Tower, 19th Floor
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813

Switchboard: 808 544 3099   Direct line: 808 564 5358
http://www.starrtech.com

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or are authorized to receive this message for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in this message. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply email to jhart at starrtech.com and delete this message. Mahalo.