[TxMt] Latex preferences: symbols

Berndt Farwer farwer at mac.com
Fri Aug 12 19:29:52 UTC 2005

Hm, it sure gives the context, but I find it much harder to read
anyway. The best thing would be a possibility to indent according to
the context, i.e.

chapter name
  section name
   subsection name
    subsubsection name
     paragraph name

... but I guess this is not possible in the present implementation of
symbols?!

Berndt