[TxMt] new theme, tm crash, changes gone, screwed?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Thu Aug 11 16:58:18 UTC 2005

On 11/08/2005, at 18.23, thomas Aylott wrote:

> ok, quick question about temporary files the theme editor.
> I've been working on a new theme all morning (about 4 hours)
> I just did something random in the bundle editor that made testMate
> crash.
> Now after opening tM back up, my new theme is gone.
> Is there any remote chance that I havn't just lost 4 hours of work?
> Temp files, cache, etc...

Sorry to hear about your loss. TextMate only saves your changes when
you close the preferences window, so unfortunately there's no way to
restore a changed theme, if that didn't happen in the 4 hour session.

Btw: should you (or anyone else for that matter) experience a crash,
please send me the crash report (privately), these are generally of
big value to me.