1.1b16 update (was: [TxMt] Minor Feature Request: Zoom Below 9px)

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Tue Aug 9 19:50:40 UTC 2005

On 09/08/2005, at 21.32, thomas Aylott wrote:

>> I've lowered the limit to 5 points. Everything below 9 is however
>> (seriously) unreadable.
> sweet. Do I now wait for b17 or is it a bundle change somewhere I
> can get with svn?

Normally wait to next beta, but I released this update (and is
seriously considering putting my change log on RSS and making it link
to most recent build):
    http://macromates.com/textmate/files/TextMate_1.1b16_2005-08-09.zip

For Emacs users this build also has yank (ctrl-y) to insert the last
thing deleted (and merge successive deletes).

And for those with the drawer showing on the wrong side, the
threshold for available space has been lowered.