[TxMt] Lost snippet

Timothy Bates timothy.c.bates at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 09:49:57 UTC 2005

Imagine if there was a spotlight field in the customisation dialog,
So you could type in "thingy" and get a list of all macros, commands, and
snippets which matched thingy somewhere.

And maybe some buttons ala mail.app to select where thingy was looked for

Macros            all         title,   comments
Commands
Snippets