[TxMt] Paren matching

David Lee david at davelee.com.au
Sun Aug 7 09:32:33 UTC 2005

Hi all.

First up -- congrats to Alan. Textmate's continuing to improve faster
than any other editor I know of, and is already unarguably one of the
best.

so ,

any chance we can have both pairs of (){}[]s better highlighted when
the cursor is adjacent to one of a matching pair?  it'd be nice to
have theme elements for the bracket fg/bg colours. I think the short
blink we have at the moment is far too little, and it makes more
sense to me to have both characters highlighted.