[TxMt] Lost snippet

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sat Aug 6 02:45:07 UTC 2005

On 06/08/2005, at 3.48, Stephen F.Steiner wrote:

> Damn if I can remember where I put it and, now that I've looked
> everywhere I can think of, can anyone tell me how to find a lost
> 'thingie' by name?

Option 1: Run Command -> Language Definitions -> Show Keyboard Shortcuts

Option 2: From Terminal.app run:

zsh -c 'for f in ~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Bundles/
*.tmbundle/*/*.plist; do if pl <$f|grep -q "tabTrigger = foo"; then
echo $f; fi; done'

This will print full path of all items with a tab trigger of 'foo'.
 From that path it should be easy to see what bundle it is in, and
what the name of the item is.