[TxMt] Rails Bundle now showing up in menu?

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Fri Aug 5 15:48:54 UTC 2005

On 5 Aug 2005, at 16:28, Tim Shadel wrote:
> On 8/4/05, Michael Sheets <mummer at whitefalls.org> wrote:
>>> I have the bundle packages checked out to /Library/Application
>>> Support/TextMate/Bundles and I have a Rails.tmbundle in there, but
>>> there is no option for Rails in the Automation Menu. Shouldn't
>>> there be?
>>
>> Window -> Show Bundle Editor -> Change Filtering...
>> You can turn on/off bundles there as needed, Rails defaults to off.
>
> Hmm.  I just tried that, but it didn't work.  The box next to Rails
> is checked, and I can turn off other bundles, but the Rails menu item
> never shows up.  Any ideas?

Tim,

I haven't updated to the latest SVN stuff for a few days, but there
should be a Rails entry in the Automation -> Insert Snippet menu.

If there isn't, just open up Window -> Show Bundle Editor ->  and
check the rails bundle in there. If you can see things in the BE then
you can also use them. Unless of course, you have a really dodgy
install, or a too old version of TM ;)

Kind regards,

Mats

----
"TextMate, coding with an incredible sense of joy and ease"
- www.macromates.com -