[TxMt] Renaming open files from Finder

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at math.uchicago.edu
Tue Aug 2 19:18:32 UTC 2005

Not sure if this is documented yet, but I've been having problems
with files that are open in TM, and at the same time I edit their
name through the Finder. It seems that TM still works with the old
filename, and if I save it will save (a copy of) the file with the
old filename.
If the file is inside a folder and it is open in TM, and I rename the
folder, then TM asks me for my password (!!!) when I try to save the
file.
No particular error messages in the console.
Anyone else can reproduce this?

Haris