[TxMt] Rails Bundle

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Fri Apr 29 06:31:59 UTC 2005

On Apr 29, 2005, at 5:02, Jonathan Kopanas wrote:

> I double clicked.  It installed.  I restarted TextMate.  When I looked
> in snippet there was no category for Rails.  How can I get it to
> install properly?

You'll need to enable it in the Filter Settings (Window -> Show Bundle
Editor).

The reason it is filtered is that there already is a Rails bundle in
TextMate -- I'll fix it so that installing a “new” one changes filter
settings.

The Rails bundle that comes with TextMate should be newer than what you
found on the RoR wiki. The bundle lives here:
http://anon:anon@macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/Bundles/
Rails.tmbundle/ -- you can check out the snippets, but the syntax
requires beta 6/7.

So I'd recommend:
  Quit TextMate
  Go to ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles
  Trash the Rails bundle (this is the one you installed)
  Start TextMate and go to the Bundle Editor and enable the default
Rails bundle