[TxMt] OK now I get it, TM ROCKS MY WORLD

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Thu Apr 28 06:52:29 UTC 2005

On Apr 27, 2005, at 4:51, Samuel DeVore wrote:

>  One question though, is there a way to print out a pretty (enough)
> list of the snipit triggers for a particular syntax?

Kevin (eridanus on IRC) is working on something related to key bindings
and bundle items.

However, to e.g. get a list of all the snippets in the Objective-C
bundle and their tab-trigger, from Terminal.app you can run these two
lines:

    cd <bundle-directory>
    for file in Objective-C.tmbundle/Snippets/*.plist; do pl <
"$file"|egrep '(name|tabTrigger) ='; done

Although the list might not be pretty, it should be easy to reformat.

My convention about naming the snippet after the construct it inserts
(with “..” for placeholders) and the tab-trigger in parenthesis, seems
to have failed miserably. I'll try harder in the future to enforce
this! ;)