[TxMt] subversion commands popup mystery

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Thu Apr 28 06:41:53 UTC 2005

On Apr 28, 2005, at 3:06, Tom Lazar wrote:

> ok, I just don't get it: *sometimes* when pressing the ctrl-shift-a
> key I get the neato little popup with all the svn-related commands
> (which is what I want) and *sometimes* I get the status popup (which
> is usually *not* what I want).

What's the status popup?

With my setup the only thing on ctrl-shift-A is the sub-version stuff
[1].

However, currently the text view must have focus for commands to work.
So if e.g. you give focus to the project drawer, the commands won't
work.

Another thing could be that the status popup you speak of is a command
with a scope, hence would be used each time you're in a document where
the scope matches.

[1] If you're using zsh, you can get a dump of all A-key bindings using:
       cd <bundle-directory>
       for file in *.tmbundle/*/*.plist; do printf "%s " $file; pl
<$file|grep keyE; done|grep -i 'a"'