[TxMt] Feature request: Run commands on events

Robert M.Zigweid rzigweid at zigweid.net
Tue Apr 26 10:17:03 UTC 2005

I'm not entirely certain that I would want it to be done automatically
either.

My current work around is really quite satisfactory, with the exception
that the command leaves the entire document highlighted.  THAT is
annoying.  I can't just clean the trailing white space and keep typing.
  Maybe I'm missing something here.

I would probably be okay for a toggle option to strip on save too.
Whatever solution, I think it should be an option.  JMHO