[TxMt] Feature request: Run commands on events

Frank Schönmann textmate-ml at usestrict.de
Sat Apr 23 20:53:58 UTC 2005

hi

I hate whitespace at the end of lines or files, so I wondered if
there's a way to automatically remove those. I could probably define a
command to do this, but I still would have to start it manually.

IMO it would be nice if TextMate allowed running commands on certain
events, especially on saving the current document. This would not only
solve my problem, but would also allow other maybe useful automatisms
like automatically re-building a project on saving or something like
that.

What do you think about this idea?

--
bye, Frank!