[TxMt] Suggestion: Licensing options: noncommercial or educational?

David akda5id at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 19:02:56 UTC 2005

I posted this to the wiki, I think it was missed, and I thought it
might be good to bring up here anyway for fuller discussion.

It would be great to have the option of buying a noncommercial or
student license for TextMate. I bring this up because I would benefit
(qualifying for both myself), but also I think that this is something
you should consider because it might bring in more total revenue via
added registrations you would otherwise not get.