[TxMt] TM & Latex

Eric Hsu erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
Wed Apr 13 16:15:29 UTC 2005

Wow this LaTeX line jumping is COOL.

Brad Miller wrote:
>If you go to the prefs in Texniscope you can
>modify the editor settings to have TextMate work
>very nicely with Texniscope.
>
>Editor command
>open
>
>Editor arguments
>"txmt://open?url=file://%file&line=line"
>
>If you use the pdfsync package in your document
>you can just command click anywhere in the pdf
>file and you will go immediately to that spot in
>your source file in TextMate.

Note that I had to change the last 'line' to '%line' to get it to work right.

Thomas Schröder wrote:
>What's also nice is that you can go from one
>spot in your source in TextMate to the same spot
>in the PDF output in TeXniscope with this if you
>use pdfsync...

That is pretty cool too!  My lord, this could make me start using LaTeX again!

Between this and a cool new $19.4M money
laundering deal I've got going down, it's been a
great day.

- Eric
--
Eric Hsu, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
San Francisco State University
erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
http://math.sfsu.edu/hsu