[TxMt] Column selection navigation

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at math.uchicago.edu
Sun Apr 10 16:36:22 UTC 2005

Are we talking about the column editing initiated by pressing the
option key? Then I think it will start editing on the column that first
selection in the first row starts from. This still doesn't solve the
more than one change issue. I agree it would be nice if left-right
arrow and delete did not cancel the columnar editing mode, but I am
sure Allan had some good reason for implementing it this way.