[TxMt] Light Text/Black Background?!?

Simon Strandgaard neoneye at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 06:28:00 UTC 2005

On Apr 6, 2005 10:52 AM, Mats Persson <mats at imediatec.co.uk> wrote:
[snip]
> Hmm, interesting. I personally find it easier on and less tiring for my
> eyes with a dark-ish background, but perhaps that is harmful anyway ?
> However, something that we might not consider enough is the quality of
> the screen we are working on. I recently switched from a 4 year old 19"
> PC screen to an iMac G5 and the quality difference between them was
> truly *frightening* !! So, I've probably already screwed up my eyesight
> during those 4 years.

When I started programming I used a 14" flickering tv display to program on.
I later got epilepsi (propbably due to the 14" display) and got some glasses.
Recently I bought a 19" tft and I the picture quality is way better than
on my previous 17" which was expensive.  Now I find it really hard to do
programming on a regular CRT display, because the S-O-S signal outputted
from my eyes.

Take care of those eyeballs :-)

--
Simon Strandgaard