[TxMt] Input Patterns? (an aside on TM's HTML output)

David Lee david at davelee.com.au
Thu Apr 7 15:24:11 UTC 2005

ah! confusion! help!

> So in a weird way, it has been very freeing to target TM's HTML
> output!  Yes, it has its own set of annoyances, but at least I don't
> have to check if it looks right in IE or Opera...

I think (?) you were saying you use TM instead of a browser to check
your HTML code. I set up the following Command because i couldn't find
one 'built-in', in an attempt to mimic your workflow:
----------------------------
save: nothing
command: cat
input: entire document (or selected text, according to taste)
output: show as html
activation: ctrl-alt-cmd + r

this pops the selection up in a window within TM, rendered as HTML. It
works fine.

My question is whether this was a built-in command i missed in the
menus, or your own invention ...

cheers