[TxMt] Input Patterns? (an aside on TM's HTML output)

David Lee david at davelee.com.au
Thu Apr 7 09:21:15 UTC 2005

Hi Eric,
What you said seemed interesting the second time around, so i set up a
command to pass the selection through 'cat' to html out. If i didn't
use cat i got the document name , etc at the top of the window.

Is there a built-in for this? I couldn't find one, and the way you
phrased it makes me think I'm missing something

thanks