fullscreen (wasRE: [TxMt] Replace the drawer)

David Lee david at davelee.com.au
Wed Apr 6 03:29:25 UTC 2005

observe my penitent respect for threading!

While we're on the topic of drawers & fullscreeniness  ...

Any chance the editor could have a 'full screen' mode (ie, completely
fullscreen like Firefox [F11 IIRC])?

keybound to something accessible, this would be really swanky. Not sure what
would be done about the drawer in this case, but if you think fullscreen
mode would be a good feature (Allan), it might have some impact on what you
intend to do with the drawer.

Combined with splits and some way to preview server-side html output from
within TextMate (am i missing something that exists?) I'd only have to leave
TextMate to procrastinate and bathe.

cheers