[TxMt] Replace the drawer

Nick Hristov nick.hristov at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 21:58:12 UTC 2005

I think that the drawer should be left alone. It is very usable, and I
like the fact that I can resize it any way I want.

The disappearing panel is a bad idea. Worst idea I have ever heard...
like a ... jump-to-conclusions mat.

Why would it disappear? Where would the panel go?

Just my 2c of de-constructive criticism.

Nick