[TxMt] HTML bundle & HTML usage ( Was: Input Patterns?)

kumar mcmillan kmcmillan at leapfrogonline.com
Tue Apr 5 19:16:18 UTC 2005

> Thanks, and if I have the time, energy and some help, you've only seen
> the tip of the iceberg so far.  I would love to have complete XHTML
> code blocks, CSS styles, browser (= Win IE) workarounds etc. etc. as
> ready snippets. Not to mention JS scripts ready to go.  "Want a
> style-switcher? Here you are.." type of thing
>
> Did anyone notice my subtle drumming on about the "help" bit ? ;-)

I understand you have put a lot of work into all these snippets, but if
you want my [humble] opinion, I don't see the need to have snippets for
all the possible things you can type in a language like HTML.  Don't
get me wrong, I am lazy :D but I find typing <h1> A HEADER and then
hitting opt+cmd+"."  to close the tag much easier than inserting a
snippet called "<h1>" .  I would suggest focusing on bigger time-savers
... like the Colorpicker command.  that thing is awesome!!  Anyway, I
don't want to dampen your progress but I think you are asking for help
in an area where other users may not share your vision.

Kumar