[TxMt] bug in sql syntax bundle

Lang Riley lang at langriley.com
Tue Apr 5 16:29:45 UTC 2005

This is the line that borked syntax highlighting (TransactSQL):

    ELSE IF (@Quarter = @WINTER) -- The user has selected a mealplan for
Winter/Spring

For now I am just replacing the forward slash with a comma even though
it is not my preference.  Thanks for looking into it Allan.

  TM rocks and especially your agile response to our requests!

On Apr 5, 2005, at 7:34 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

>>> Can you give an example? I can't reproduce this.
>> Here is an example that breaks even if I only have a / inside the SQL:
>
> Ah... seems to be the same problem as with the Ruby syntax. There's a
> rule that matches /regular expressions/ -- I can change it so that it
> needs at least another slash at the same line for it to go into
> regex-coloring mode. Not perfect, but better :)
>
> As for the slash in a comment, I still don't see this happening though.

Best regards,
Lang Riley