[TxMt] Feature request (clipboard)

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Mon Apr 4 23:52:41 UTC 2005

On Apr 4, 2005, at 14:29, Thijs Stalenhoef wrote:

> Perhaps instead of the character sequences, the folding system could be
> "retasked" for this, with each "folder" being a clipping.
>
> All in all I feel something like this would feel more natural in the
> TextMate
> context, then a special popup window with its own UI.

The popup is for when you want to find an item way back on the
clipboard. Actually, making this popup window more like cmd-T (the file
chooser) would make sense.

I'm not sure what use-case it is you have in mind when you suggest
viewing the history as its own document. Perhaps you could elaborate a
bit on this, so I can better understand what you want to achieve?