[TxMt] select paragraph | code block

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sun Apr 3 21:13:12 UTC 2005

On Apr 2, 2005, at 2:46, David Lee wrote:

> now this should start a new thread.

Thanks! :)

> a) a bug in 'select paragraph' , or
> b) plans for a version of it that will select the 'code block' you're
> working on

Select paragraph is indeed for prose. If you by 'code block' just want
stuff inside e.g. {...} then yes, I'll add such a function.  For more
advanced stuff, like e.g. what would be a code block in ruby
(class/def/do ... end) this will need some more thoughts about how to
make it general.

The new syntax system might be helpful here, but I'm not entirely sure.