[TxMt] Funny behaviour with Desktop Manager?

Chris Messina factoryjoe at factorycity.net
Sun Apr 3 19:06:32 UTC 2005

Tony Arnold wrote:

> Sune/All,
>
> On 03/04/2005, at 11:24 AM, Sune Foldager wrote:
>
>> On 03-04-2005, at 01:23, Ollivier Robert wrote:
>>

>>> Yes but they are hacks you generally can't live without.  I can't
>>> manage my
>>> current configuration (15 or so iTerm windows, Mozilla, iTunes,  X11
>>> clients
>>> and more) with Exposé, no way...
>>>

>> You know... iTerm has tabs :-). That's what I use.. but ok I rarely
>> have 15... ;-). In Tiger you will have to live without desktop
>> managers.. at least for now, but maybe they'll have them upgraded  by
>> its release.
>

> No, you shouldn't have to - I have DesktopManager working with a few
> small patches. I'll submit them once Tiger is a little closer to
> release.

Yes, please do submit these patches! I'll be wanting to continue using
DM w/ Tiger and it doesn't look like anyone's maintaining it anymore.

Any thoughts on whether Virtue will work in Tiger?

Chris

--

You should: get Firefox
<http://spreadfirefox.com/community/?q=affiliates&id=5&t=4>, read my

Quote of the moment: /"If the misery of the poor be caused not by the
laws of nature, but by our institutions, great is our sin."/ -- Charles
Darwin