[TxMt] columnar selection/typing, and indent request

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Fri Apr 1 21:32:50 UTC 2005

On Apr 1, 2005, at 23:09, Chris Thomas wrote:

>>     And while I have you, I write more prose than anything in TM
>> (great outliner!). Are hanging indents a possiblity? [...]
> [...] (I seem to recall that someone requested this feature
> previously.)

Yes -- they are also planned. My internal roadmap goes something like:

  Finish up this syntax stuff
  Redo project window (includes ftp/svn, split views, better tab-system
etc.)
  Fix/optimize regex library
  Re-work editor core, adding most of the core editing related requests
(like block undo, more advanced snippets, indented soft wrap, better
highlighting of matching pairs, better visual feedback in editor etc.
etc.)