[TxMt] Funny behaviour with Desktop Manager?

Steve Lianoglou lists at arachnedesign.net
Fri Apr 1 19:08:39 UTC 2005

Hi folks,

I don't know if this makes much sense, so I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed this problem.

I use Desktop Manager (http://wsmanager.sourceforge.net/) for virtual desktops .. so I have TextMate on its own desktop ... let's say I'm in my 'browser' desktop poking around somehwere (or email, or whatever) sometimes TextMate jumps to the foreground and steals the focus away from the current program I'm looking at (The TextMate window is still stuck in its own desktop, but the pain is that if I'm in the middle of typing something, It will litter my textmate document)

I tried quitting Desktop Manager and just poke around as normal, and I don't *think* it happened any more ... though I haven't really done any long extensive testing.

Is anyone else using these two programs together and having/not-having these problems?

Cheers,

-steve