[TxMt] Find request

Ed Wong wonge at rogers.com
Mon Nov 29 01:51:03 UTC 2004

I was wondering if it would be possible to not have the page scroll when a
string being searched for is found on the currently visible page.

I find that when this happens it causes me to think that the found string is
outside of the visible region and so I try to locate it's context within the
document. Somethings it's only 10 lines away but it may not be obvious
because my mental map of the document is disrupted.

Many other apps do not normally scroll if the found string is within the
visible region.

Thanks,
Ed Wong