[TxMt] Something 'fix' before 1.1 ??

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Fri Nov 26 17:25:02 UTC 2004

On Nov 26, 2004, at 17:02, Allan Odgaard wrote:
> Just remove them from within TM and they shouldn't show up again!

Yeah, that's what I'm doing, but I have check through the bundles each
time in case you added something new or changed things.

> I.e. if you have a Default.tmbundle/Snippets in your local library
> then TM will use the contents of this instead of what's bundled with
> the application.

If I understand you correctly, I could drag Default.tmbundle out of
TM.app/  and place it in /AppSupport/TM  ?? and then sort it there.
What happens if you add a new command, snippet, macro whatever in the
TM.app Default.tmbundle ?? Will it show up or be ignored?

> If you remove one of the defaults snippets, it will mirror all
> snippets (except that one) to your local library.

I guess this is why I have two or more of some snippets, commands etc.
that I have to delete each time.  Never fully understood the bundles
hierarchy and system, why some show on top of others in the order.

Anyway, have a nice weekend with lots of relaxing and enjoying things
away from the computer. It's good for your health. Trust me ! : )

Kind regards,

Mats