[TxMt] Something 'fix' before 1.1 ??

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Fri Nov 26 16:55:04 UTC 2004

Allan Odgaard wrote:
> I'm doing one or two more 1.0.2 beta versions and then I'm starting
> 1.1 and putting all the minor stuff on hold.
>
> I may send a list of what 1.1 will be about or perhaps use the wiki
> for a more public to-do (not decided on this yet -- I don't mind an
> open process).
>
> This also means that if you have something that frustrates you _a lot_
> with the current versions and you think it's easy to fix, you may want
> to mention it -- but if it's already been mentioned a few times,
> chances are that it's postponed because it's not a minor thing, or
> it'll automatically be done in the 1.1 overhaul.

OK, this single thing irritates me A LOT !!

Being a beta user, I have yet again updated TM and after doing so, my
finely tuned Snippets, Commands, Macros, Templates, etc etc menus are
being filled with things that I don't use.

So what I would ask for and hope would be easy to implement is:

Give *PRIORITY* to my bundles, that are in
~Library/AppSupport/TM/Bundles rather than those that are in the
TM.app, or alternatively the ability to switch of the TM.app bundles.

This could ideally be controlled by a preference checkbox in the prefs
window, that gives turns on the TM.app bundles or not. Default = On.

Apologies for yet again boring you with the minor stuff. :)

Kind regards,

Mats