[TxMt] [TextMate] Syntax Question: Including HTML in PHP syntax

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Fri Nov 26 15:27:13 UTC 2004

Would be good IF I attached the file as well, I guess : )

> Hi mate,
> Just saw your email on the archives... any chance of making that
> syntax file available to me? I've been mucking about with it much as
> you did i imagine, but don't quite get how to edit them and have them
> load. I really want PHP & HTML syntaxing at the same time...
>
> Thanks,
> john

Hi John,

Here's the bundle I am working with. Although not perfect, it's much
better than any other I have seen so far.

Unzip the file, and place the bundle mxHTML-PHP_Dark.tmbundle inside
your
/Users/<YOUR_USERNAME>/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles
folder and restart TM.

You should find the bundle towards the bottom named mxHTML-PHP_dark,
just select it and your code should be OK, it is automatically
selecting the CSS, JS (which needs more work) and PHP syntaxes based on
your file extensions.

If you make any improvements, etc, please share them.

Kind regards,

Mats

"For those who aren't familiar with OS X, it is a full implementation
of BSD Unix with a Macintosh front end, which is to say world class
inside and out. OS X is faster, smarter, prettier, and easier to use
than any version of Windows."
by Robert X. Cringley, Feb, 2002 [ http://www.pbs.org/cringely/ ]