[TxMt] show invisibles, Perl, drag bug

Ollivier Robert roberto+textmate at keltia.freenix.fr
Thu Nov 25 20:45:10 UTC 2004

According to Eric Hsu:
> colors spaces, tabs and ASCII characters below \x21 and above \x7F
> different colors.   I posted the bundle to my web site at

Please highlight characters between \x7f and \x9f but not after that because
you'd end up highlighting diacritics (in various LatinN characters sets).

Be also careful that in Unicode (meaning mostly UTF-8/UTF-16), it is more
difficult to show invisibles because there are much of them :)
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto at keltia.freenix.fr
Darwin snuadh.freenix.org Kernel Version 7.6.0: Sun Oct 10 12:05:27 PDT 2004