[TxMt] web color palates for TM?

Eric Hsu erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
Thu Nov 25 16:13:15 UTC 2004

I love the color picker (awk version)!  That is a great little hack
which should probably come standard.  One thought: it would be even
cooler if one could select text that was a color like #00ff00 and
have the color picker open with that color selected. For those of us
who need translating *to* colors as well.

I love this program... the power of Cocoa and Unix together at last...   - Eric

PS. I like the key/gear icon.

PPS. Yes, icons are something everyone can have an opinion on (I was
alluding to the bike shed piece when I wrote that). On the other
hand, a lot of people on this list really like the program and want
to contribute in their own way.  Some of us can hack Perl syntax
files, some of us can be wiki gardeners, others of us can show our
affect by contributing visual ideas.  There's More Than One Way To
Contribute To It.  As long as we know to back off at the end and let
Allan make the decision...
--
Eric Hsu, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
San Francisco State University
erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
http://math.sfsu.edu/hsu