[TxMt] web color palates for TM?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Thu Nov 25 16:10:24 UTC 2004

On Nov 25, 2004, at 16:46, Jan Sabbe wrote:

> I updated the command:
> * it can use ruby 1.6.8 (installed by default on osx, so it should be
> in your path)

You didn't like the version I did with awk? ;)

> I'd put it on the wiki, but it looks very empty :-) Anyone doing some
> major restructuring on it?

Previously the rollback link was hit by GoogleBot, so David removed it
temporarily. It then got hit by wiki-spam a few times, and there is no
rollback, so that's why the main page just links to the most recent
un-spammed revision.

Currently it's only the main page which is "blank". Maybe David can
give an ETA on when the rollback will be back!?!