[TxMt] Textmate Icon proposal - How About a Competition?

Chris Messina factoryjoe at factorycity.net
Wed Nov 24 23:21:43 UTC 2004

I know that TextMate isn't an open source project, but maybe the
original icon designer could release a higher resolution version of the
logo, and in the interest of evolution, let us graphic designers play
around with it?

I too like the concept of the logo, but the execution is a bit lacking
for all the reasons mentioned previously. When I look at my dock, I want
TM to stand out as much as Thunderbird and Firefox. Having some source
artwork to work with would give us a chance to help out in that effort.

Chris