[TxMt] Re: How About a Competition?

Jeroen van der Ham jeroen at je-ju.net
Wed Nov 24 09:07:47 UTC 2004

On 24-11-2004 04:41, Allan Odgaard wrote:
> so probably the target audience for TM
> is people who really wanted to use Emacs/vim if it wasn't for the
> disadvantages just mentioned.

This is *exactly* the reason I am using TM :) I was a hardcore vim user
but now I'm working more and more on a machine with OS X on it and was
looking for a texteditor that could 'blend in' there and be as powerful
as vim was. And while I was getting more and more disappointed with what
I found on the internet, I was suddenly pointed at TextMate, which had
the promise of doing everything I wanted :)

Jeroen.