[TxMt] Dragging Document to Dock Icon Overwrites Blank Document

Chris Messina factoryjoe at factorycity.net
Wed Nov 24 02:08:45 UTC 2004

I've noticed that if I create a new, blank document and then drag a
text/html file onto the doc, TM will overwrite/fill up the empty
document with the contents of the dragged file. Since my goal in
creating the new file and then dragging another one on to the doc was to
copy and paste between them, you foiled my plans!

Can you just leave blank docs in their current state when I drag a file
onto the doc?

Thanks!

Chris

--

Do the evolution. Get Firefox!
<http://spreadfirefox.com/community/?q=affiliates&id=5&t=4>

Quote of the moment: /Teeth never inflate when you inhale, cause that
would look really stupid./— Davezilla