[TxMt] Textmate Icon proposal - How About a Competition?

Jonas M Luster jluster at jluster.org
Tue Nov 23 22:39:43 UTC 2004

olivier hericord wrote:

> the actual textmate icon is one of the worst icon i ever saw:

I've seen the icon maybe three times since I installed TextMate. And
that's a bunch of weeks ago. I hit Cmd-Space, type 'TX' and voila. I,
frankly, don't care as much about icons as I do care about a program's
abilities. Call me old-fashioned, but eye-candy is something I look at,
after all the other things have been addressed.

In that vain, whatever floats boats, floats mine.

jonas

--
Dr. Jonas M Luster  -- http://www.jluster.org |   Technology Heathen
AIM: ibloodlore -- Skype: jluster             |        Social Zealot