[TxMt] Re: How About a Competition? (was: Textmate Icon proposal)

Ralf Graf ralle at das-netzbuch.de
Tue Nov 23 22:34:34 UTC 2004

Hello TxMt,

Am 23.11.2004 um 23:10 Uhr schrieb Johan Sörensen:
> I'm gonna go out on a limb and state that I seem to be one of the few
> who actually like the icon. And I'm not just saying that because I
> know the author, but because I think it has a lot of personality,
> whereas for example a mickey mouse hand holding a pencil just doesn't
> say "textmate" to me.

my first post on this list is a "me too". ;-)

I like the little robot, his (or her?) look is absolutely perfect for
an editor like Textmate, which is, as I guess, mostly used by
programmers and "geeks". The (very nice) "pencil"-Icon looks more like
an icon for a wordprocessor.

Regards from Germany
Ralf

--