[TxMt] Re: GUI, Bundles & Snippets Structure Revisited [LONG-ish]

Craig Sawyer csawyer at yumaed.org
Mon Nov 22 15:28:12 UTC 2004

Maybe a 'View' option, that opens in Preview, and a 'Edit' option that
opens based on creator code. (as right click/context menu items)

Then just a pref, that says 'open' = View or Edit?

So even if you have the default 'open'(double click) = View(which would
be a good default), you can right click, and say edit if you need to.

Hope this helps,
-Craig

On Nov 20, 2004, at 5:00 AM, textmate-request at lists.macromates.com