[TxMt] Icons in drawer?

Chris Jenkins chrisjenkins at mac.com
Fri Nov 19 11:49:58 UTC 2004

Ive noticed that icons in the drawer for files TM doesn't recognize always
seem to be the generic document icon rather than the one the Finder uses,
does TM need to have the icons built in or can it read them from the Finder
when necessary?, I seem to remember earlier version did this, but I could be
mistaken.

Anyway, Id quite like my .fla and .swf files to have nice icons, Id be happy
to supply the icons if they need to be built in, Allan?...

Chris Jenkins