[TxMt] Compile java using make within TM

Ivar Åsell ivar at enskede.net
Thu Nov 18 20:46:10 UTC 2004

I would be really interested in being able to click errors to jump to
the file+row.
I just recently posted about regexp help and sad to say I have no idea
where to start on this one either.

Would love it if someone could tell how to do it and even better, learn
me so I can do it on my own next time I come up with an idea =)

Kind Regards
Ivar